Inside the Spa, the Bio du Bled restaurant offers a gastronomic and light break cooked with products from the family vegetable garden. After relaxing at the Spa, enjoy a slow food meal and feel sated but light.
- Delicious vegetables, gluten-free bread, grains, perfumed herbs – many of the restaurant's ingredients are grown on our own small holding in the Ourika valley, where the family-run vegetable garden and orchards are found. Bio du Bled is the first slow food restaurant in Marrakesh, the perfect place to prolong the benefits of a relaxing and purifying Palace Spa therapy.
- - Lentils seasoned with traditional Maghreb spices and served with a chiffonade of sucrine lettuce from our organic kitchen garden
- - Tomato gazpacho with cilantro-infused berries
- - Wholegrain bruschetta, sea bream tartar with lemon confit
- - Lightly seared sea bass with fennel, orange and sesame seed marmalade
- - Chickpea and carrot tagine with saffron
- - Mint-tea cream
The Es Saadi Advantage
Bio du Bled offers slow food cuisine made with wholegrain, healthful products.