Inside the Spa, the Bio du Bled restaurant offers a gastronomic and light break cooked with products from the family vegetable garden. After relaxing at the Spa, enjoy a slow food meal and feel sated but light.
- Delicious vegetables, gluten-free bread, grains, perfumed herbs – many of the restaurant's ingredients are grown on our own small holding in the Ourika valley, where the family-run vegetable garden and orchards are found. Bio du Bled is the first slow food restaurant in Marrakesh, the perfect place to prolong the benefits of a relaxing and purifying Palace Spa therapy.
- - Goat’s cheesecake in a parmesan coat, crown of fines herbs and crispy salad
- - Tartar of natural, farm-grown courgette with ginger and fresh mint
- - Young garden shoots and sprouts in flaked, gluten free crust
- - Filet of Cod with millet couscous semolina
- - Vegetarian tofu burger, squid ink bread, Pont Neuf chips
- - Cinnamon orange and mint tea jelly
- - Midelt apple and oat bran galette (crusty cake)
The Es Saadi Advantage
Bio du Bled offers slow food cuisine made with wholegrain, healthful products.