Whether you prefer wandering through picturesque alleyways or window shopping in upmarket shopping centers, exploring local craft shops or designer boutiques, you'll find everything you could ever dream of in Marrakesh.
The best places
- Gueliz for galleries and local art, the Medina for bazaars and local crafts, Qzadria for a break on a café terrace, Sidi Ghanem for designer showrooms. And whatever neighbourhood you find yourself in, you'll find a wide variety of culinary possibilities.
- - Guéliz: local craft boutiques, as well as art galleries and trendy cafés
- - Sidi Ghanem: a hotbed of designers with a wide range of showrooms
- - The souks: step into the heart of the Medina and discover authentic Moroccan crafts
- - Jemaa el Fna Square: tinplate workshops, brasserie restaurants and cafe terraces
The Es Saadi Advantage
The Es Saadi Gardens & Resort is ideally located in the Hivernage neighborhood. Perfect for an afternoon of shopping!