Those who delight in savoring classic flavors will love tasting our take on the mainstays of French gastronomie.
- One of the best and most long-standing restaurants in Marrakesh. Enjoy traditional dishes prepared before our guests or a gourmet French meal from the refined menu. Foie gras with caramelised apples, honey and cider vinegar to thrill your tastebuds, followed by filets of red mullet in sauce? Or perhaps you prefer grilled Chateaubriand with Bearnaise sauce? Whatever you choose, it will all taste wonderful sitting on the terrace enjoying the cool evening breeze.
- - A tureen of fresh vegetables from our kitchen garden
- - An assortment of small morrocan salads
- - Giant red shrimp tagliatelle seasoned with saffron
- - Beef fillet flavoured with green pepper and flambéd at your table
- - Roast rack of lamb with a mustard and herb crust
- - Souiri fish tagine
- - Pigeon pastilla (suitable for 2 people, should be ordered a day in advance)
- - Crepes suzette flambéd at your table
The Es Saadi Advantage
The open air terrace is a wonderful spot to enjoy pleasant evenings from springtime onwards.